Thursday, January 25, 2007

Migraines,

I could say a few things about headpains. all of them unprintable,migraines aren't just headaches they have a whole host of other symptoms that goes with them as well. I have had this particular beastie going what 5 days now, sheesh, and I am going to the knitting retreat in Columbus if i have to puke all the way there. At least they aren't contagious.i know when i am getting a bad one when my right hand becomes as cold as ice and my left hand is hot.then rhe lightening starts for my eyes, colorful to say the least then goes the tummy and then the pain hits., yes I know I am whining but ahhhhh!!!! !@#$%^&*()_ enough said getting ready to go to the retrreat tomorrow gotta find my needles. will be back Sunday

1 comment:

Rose DesRochers said...

I do hope that you get feeling better. Migraines are nasty.

Rose
http://rosedesrochers.com

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.