Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pre Valentine's Day

Beautiful day , to celebrate Valentines on, I realize that tomorrow is Valentines , but the weather is going to be kinda nasty so Chuck and I celebrating today. Going to go look for some things for the house and just enjoy the day together. He even got his hair cut for me!! lol life
  Also on the lookout for a new refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom, Chuck says he is getting to old to have to been way down to see what's in the fridge , I can see his point as he is at least 9 inches taller than I am and the fridge is a short one.
  Nothing much happening here today, still early  and most people are sleeping, so I will duck out and let you know later how this day went.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.