Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday,loads of laundry

I know we are suppose to rest on Sunday, but somethings need to be done, can't send hubby to work with dirty clothes, or at least I shouldn't. DD was doing her laundry and it took her awhile, my kids have doing their laundry since they have been 12 or 13. Seems they like to wait until everything they own is dirty and then some.
Knitting will be taking place this week, without pressure, I feel more inclined to pick up my needles now. I found a new author, who writes supernatural romances. Silly things but addictive.
Well the Green bay Packers lost to the Miami Dolphins and now DH is watching the Minnesota Vikings and the Dallas Cowboys, He is a Brett Farve fan. More useless information.
This week looks good ,cooler. Well off to read another book . Talk to you later.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.