Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday, quiet

Yesterday was a busy day, the Soon to be Famous band played a concert for the Maple Bluff Assisted Living Home between Sauk City and Baraboo. We had a good turn out for the band, I would say about 20 or so and the residents enjoyed the music as well as some of the neighbors. We provided the dessert ( I made 5 pans of  bars) and they gave us lunch. I think that was a good trade-off .
   Back at Phipps Central, things are quiet, DH is out on the front porch on his computer , enjoying the breeze and nice temperature, working on his story and some other projects. DS is doing homework and DD is starting to drive dear old mom looney.She wants something warm to eat, her way Of saying "her Casserole" Maybe for supper. I am so close to finishing her poncho, I lack energy at the present and even a short nap hasn't helped much.Still have to go in ado some cleaning tonight , then maybe relax and finish some knitting . I have pictures to post getting them on here is the thing will do soon. I am getting my self a bite to eat before we go. TTFN.

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

A quiet Sunday in nice weather is a great blessing. Enjoy!

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.