Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday headache

Here it is early Friday morning and I can't sleep, had a bit of scare, I went to take my shower earlier and when I moved my right hand it seemed my eyes created movement in slow motion/ time elapse. In coming migraine, than the numbness in the arms and speech problems tried to talk to Mary about the show we were watching Alton Brown's Good Eats. Finally gave up and called it a night, then the pain hit. Haven't had a bad one like this in months, I think it was caused by the fluctuation in the weather, it has been going from hot to cool all week , right now it's 74 out but we are suppose to drop to the low sixties by morning , highs yesterday was in the mid- 80's.
Otherwise I feel pretty good for a change. The usual stuff is quiet now, (fibromalaysia) thank heavens.
Knitting ,I think that's what I 'll do in a bit , found a owl hat pattern on raverly , that I want to try and work on a baby blanket too.
Saturday is National Alpaca day, and our local alpaca farm is having a open house, Mary and I will be going , they have Suri alpacas, which we will be seeing up close. Hopefully we will have a good camera and I'll post some pictures. The local paper had a good article about the national alpaca farm days.
Must do grocery shopping this weekend we are getting low on things , like peanut butter and toilet paper, and macaroni noodles, to name a few things, also want to go the farmers market later today,also meat market. well I am going to try my hand at knitting we will see where it goes. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Goodness. Take good care of yourself.

--AlisonH

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.