Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day After

My Valentines day started just like any other day except for Chuck and I wishing each other Happy Valentines as he left for work. I got up went and started to pay bills and get groceries around 7:30 am, got Mary up for school and things where going ok. Than about 10:30 the doorbell rings and I am thinking there is only one person who rings the bell, my arch enemy, I am getting a little furious as I go to the door only to be met by my husband with a dozen roses in a vase. I wanted to cry he told me to go and change clothes we were going to have a day out. We had lunch at the Claddaugh Pub and there he gave me a beautiful pair of sterling silver emerald earrings on french wires with a Celtic circle of eternity and the Claddaugh symbol. (two hands holding a heart). Then we went and walked in West Town Mall, bought some dead sea salt, and had a good look around. I had a beautiful day with my very thoughtful husband. Pictures will be coming just as soon as I figure out where the cord is.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! I love it!

--AlisonH at spindyeknit.com

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.