Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesday night wind storm

Well it is official we have blizzard warnings, supposedly not as bad as south eastern Wisconsin and Chicago, but at least 8-10 inches of snow tonight, maybe sunshine tomorrow afternoon.
When Mary and I Came home from work tonight some of the roads where drifted almost close , I would hate to see what it's like out in the country.
The camera came this afternoon , the battery is charged , and Chuck tried it out , so now Mary and I can take it and use it, world be prepared we are going to post pictures very soon. It's very close to bedtime , I know 8:00 seems kinda whimpy , but we have a hard day, so I bid you a good night. Ducking on out, talk to you later.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Brrrr...

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.