Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday afternoon

I am waiting to go pick Mary up from the Library, she is doing her required community service work for school, I am happy to say she is enjoys doing this. It's been a bad week for headaches, migraine and otherwise. Mary woke up with one this morning , but seems to be doing better now.
WE have decided to go and clean at 5:30 tonight, giving us the weekend free,Mary has school work to make up and I want to sit and knit. I have been putting it off, been reading books 14 and 15 of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum mysteries , I found them verry funny and hard to put down. Her grandma is a hoot!
I may place and order with Knit Picks, later on today, I need a new ball winder and some wooden double points in the smaller sizes and I like the feel of those from Knit Picks, I enjoy the crazy colors. Got to go switch the wash to the dryer, talk to you later.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.