Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday ramblings

The next time we rent out the Apartment above the garage, I'll make sure that the potential renter knows to keep the place clean. I am no angel about keeping my house spic and span, but it's not half bad. I am still upset, just bidding my time ,till she is gone. Grrrr!!!!
Busy , busy week, appointments and a concert tomorrow night, and then we go see Glen Beck on Thursday, finishing the week with Mary's junior class meeting on Friday. A hopefully quiet weekend and plenty of rest, we have a nasty cough and cold here, some rest and plenty of fluids and we hope it will be gone.
On a new note , a new Chinese restaurant is opening tomorrow, King Wok, looks like a chain. It has to compete with Waunakee's China Wok,not a chain.Rob and I are looking forward to trying it out.
Back to knitting, still working on Mary's Poncho and a hat. Slowly I go, like a turtle. Well off for a cup of tea. Later

1 comment:

Alison said...

And if you take your knitting with you, an hour later, you'll need to make another project. (One way to speed up the holiday knitting.)

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.