Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday surprises

Busy today, getting things done , going to Work for DH tonight so he can get caught up on his engraving, made a new receipt of Beef and Noodles in the slow cooker. It smells delicious,
Sarah received her Flannel Sheets, today says she is going to try them out tonight. I love flannel sheets, they are so toasty and comfortable.
DH has given me some hints as to what we are getting for Christmas , says it's for the both of us and it maybe electrical, and give one of us a warm feeling. Electrical Fireplace, a heating mattress pad, a massage shower head, A goose down comforter, who knows, Says it should be coming in the mail this week, and I am not to open it, I am feeling I am being set up he should realizes by now he has issued a challenge.
On a knitting note I received Alison Jeppson Hyde's Wrapped in Comfort, I have read the insights to the patterns and her life 's challenges. I am trying to chose one of the easy ones to start out with, Happy Birthday Alison, 52 was a good year for me and I hope it will be an even better one for you.
Well off to go to work , talk to you later.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thank you! I hope you very much enjoy the book and whatever that present from your sweetie turns out to be.

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.