Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday night

Busy day, went to Mad town on a yarn, and craft run. Sorry to say couldn't find what I was looking for. No Lion Brand yarn in the amount needed for the afghan I want to do, I need 12 skeins Of Amazing in 201 Ruby and 8 in 204 Mesa plus 2 each in Jiffy in 135 rust and 137 Blush and 3 in 138 Grape, Ah someday it will happen. Also looking for candle making and soap making kits. Wisconsin Craft market has the supplies, but I am looking for a basic kit for Mary to have. I have a few things up my sleeves yet, Have to go Mad town for cancer check up. will pop over to Shopko for a few last minute things. Still don't know what hubby got me, getting curiouser and curiouser.
We got Paul O. a book on roughing it, I think he could of wrote his own, I would like him to teach me about gardening and canning and perserving food. He spoils us by giving us honey from his hives, .
Mary and Chuck are going to see Tron tomorrow on the big screen, 3d and all that. Nice. well getting tired here so nI am going to duck on out and I 'll talk to you later.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow. Homegrown honey--cool. Do you or he grow certain plants in hopes of certain flavors?

--AlisonH

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.