Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday afternoon

Well, because of the impending snowstorm, Mary and I got our weekend cleaning job done. we also picked up some groceries, it's the first time in awhile that the meat market was sold out of fresh ground chuck, guess everyone is stocking up for the storm. So we picked it up at Piggly Wiggly, I am so spoiled by having a decent butcher shop in town as well as a bakery, and it's nice that they know your name, and what your regular order is.
We now have a new Chinese restaurant in Lodi, King Wok, reasonably priced, and the foods good. However as with all Chinese food, I like it, but it doesn't like me, MSG. Automatic Migraine headache , so I usually only eat it when I have a headache already.
Still working on Mary's Poncho, the back is done on to the front. I am looking for a package from California to arrive here soon, from Purlescence. I can't wait, books and yarn always excite me, like a little kid.
well gotta stop and get a bite to eat will be back later.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Anticipation is happy stuff. Throw a snowball for me if you get a chance!

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.