Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quiet day ,sunny and cool

Some people would be better off not to wake me up on Sunday morning for something as trivial as wanting cigarettes. I am not sorry you have this addiction which you must feed, at the expense of everything else. It's your damn fault you have this in the first place, don't blame anyone but your self. and don't give me this it eases my pain. when in fact it makes it worse, I realize the Oxygen to that thing you call a brain is sadly lacking. You have no excuse for the crap you dish out to everyone. Grow up and take responsibility for your life. Nobody will do it for you.

Sorry it had to be said and that is that for now.

The day is gorgeous, it's cool and sunny with a nice breeze. The upcoming week looks great, and I am looking forward to some time with my family and some time with my hubby. Tomorrow is our 17th anniversary. Hubby says he is getting me a laser guided mop bucket. Will see. I got him a 19.2 volt drill with additions, came with 2 batteries, drill, work light, circular saw, and a reciprocating saw. Craftman of course. I am hoping to do some knitting tonight we will have to see what else happens later.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.