Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday rain

Beautiful thunderstorm with plenty of rain, it will clear the muggy's away. Looks like a good day tomorrow for school to start.trying to do some knitting ,but it may have to wait till we get home from cleaning this evening,
Getting to the point where I need vacuum and dust the dining room, need to take down the lights on the fan and wash them. Need to wear a mask because of all the dust. That's the thing I hate to do the most is dust.
Also doing some grocery shopping , some sales on things I have coupons on, my stomach is taking a beating with the meds the Doc put me on. Feel ill a lot. only 5 more days with the pills. have to go to work soon best try to eat something.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.