Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday night ,monday nightmare

Sunday wasn't a very good day, I felt terrible ill. Ended up in the emergency room about 1:30am poor hubby, sometimes I don't know how he puts up with me, anyway found out for certain now I have a flair up of gout, and a nasty bladder infection, elevated sugar . After being given medication, we came home, I still feel ill, have "gotten sick" twice(there isn't a nice way to say puke your guts out) today and can't keep anything stronger than tea and toast down so far. Must say foot pain from the gout has gone down.
I am in the dog house again about the gal in the apartment over the garage , I told her again she is to be out by the 30 of September. I have typed up a short letter. You think some people would respect someones else property when given a chance. Things broken, cat crap everywhere, just plain disrespectful , filthy housekeeping, just to name a few of the things.
On another note we didn't get the clothes, she still wants the trampoline.The Wool and Sheep festival in Jefferson is coming up soon , we may be able to run it to her then as Fort Atkinson is near Jefferson. Looking forward to going as we missed last year, by we I mean Mary and myself.
I am looking forwarded to going, it's fun being with others who understand the need to knit.

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.