Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday hot muggy

The temp ,is 84 degrees, real feel 101 degree. Nasty!!!.
We are in line for some thunderstorms to night. I hope we get some relief.
Rob and I have been clearing out behind the house of weeds and some small trees. Seems the best time to do this is in the morning before the bugs know you are there.
Knitting wise I am working on a baby blanket getting ready to do some serious work on Mary's poncho which is done in Bernat Solo neuveau Red and black yarn together, the discontinued the yarn , but I was able to get enough for Mary's poncho and few skeins extra. $ years on that Man I am a slow knitter, I think it the repeats of stockingnet that gets to me.
Well back to knitting , and cleaning up messes Mary not feeling to good I think she has heat exhaustion. Push the fluids! and away we go!

No comments:

About Me

Married to DH for 19 years, have 3 children 35, 32 and 18, 2 cats and a dog.